EBA License and Certificate of Best Enterprise
The EUROPE BUSINESS ASSEMBLY analyses the performance of the CEOs,Companies and their technologies/products periodically and honour prominent companies from all over the world, based on their research.
POWERWIN ENERGY SOLUTIONS PVT LTD has been nominated as the BEST ENTERPRISE. Also, according to the Regional Co-ordinator of their nominations committee Ms Anna Jones in their letter to our MD, “The Powerwin Group is held in high international esteem for its performance and effectiveness, vision and leadership, innovation, creativity, professionalism, exceptional managerial skills,business ethics, and corporate social responsibility in 2016, and as such you have been nominated for the title of “Manager of the Year.”
We extend heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to ALL members of the POWERWIN family for this achievement, and to our MD Mr Shital kumar Salunke for this prestigious international recognition.
Power Purchase Agreement with the SAHARA GROUP
The Powerwin Group sign their first Power Purchase Agreement with the SAHARA GROUP for supply of 4 MW of power.
More news to follow.
POWERWIN acquires SOLAR Power Generation capabilities
– plans to set up their own 10 MW solar power plant.
Powerwin Infrastructures Pvt Ltd has recently acquired M/s Sakri Solar Pvt Ltd, to give a major thrust to their “clean energy” initiatives. The company plans to set up a solar power generation capacity of 10 MW at Sakri Tehsil, Distt Dhule in Maharashtra. Their first phase is expected to go live by end of March 2018. This is the first foray of the company to directly generate solar power on its own and enter into power purchase agreements with users nationwide. The factors that have gone into the site selection include the following :
- Local environment: plants and animals that could be affected by the system; community support and buy-in.
- Wind, hail, rain, snow profile for the location in question. if there are high/tropical winds then it will increase the plant cost.
- Paths and roads near the plant which could be affected by glint and glare
- Proximity to a local town where staff will be able to live both during construction and later during operation
- Proximity to electricity transmission lines with available capacity - the project site is less than 1 Km from a 220 KV substation so there is no issue of power evacuation or related hindrances over the long term.
- Availability of water for mirror cleaning and steam blowdown.
- Quality of road to the plant, required to bring equipment and materials to site
Installation of solar plant at Satara
Our Infrastructures SBU completed the installation of a 30 MW solar plant for the TATA Group (Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd) at their Palaswade site, in Satara District in Maharashtra State, in the month of October, 2017. This was the biggest single project bagged by the company and completed in a record time period of less than 60 days. The POWERWIN Group salutes their Director Mr Paras T Salunkhe for personally spearheading this effort and ensuring adherence to the steep deadlines, as also the entire team involved
POWERWIN empaneled as ESCO
POWERWIN ENERGY SOLUTIONS PVT LTD have recently been empaneled as ENERGY SAVING COMPANY (ESCO) by the BUREAU OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY (BEE) – under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. This intimation was received with a lot of enthusiasm by the staff and management of POWERWIN Group vide letter dated 27th October, 2017 from the Director of BEE. This empanelment has opened new vistas and horizons for the company.
Dassera at Powerwin
The staff and management of the entire POWERWIN Group enthusiastically celebrated the festival of Dassera on the 30th of September, 2017. The event was marked by a lot of festivities, prayers and a discourse on the event and importance of Dassera.